Gifts of Stock
Donating stock to the American Immigration Council is a great alternative to cash. Instead of selling it and letting Uncle Sam enjoy the benefits of the gain, donate the stock to the Council and enjoy the tax savings of the charitable donation yourself.
When donating appreciated stock to a charitable organization like the American Immigration Council you do not have to recognize the gain. It’s a win-win situation: you are able to make a charitable contribution toward the Council’s mission and avoid tax on the appreciation in value of the stock.
If you would like to make a donation of securities to the Council, please follow the instructions below.
Electronic Transfer for Stocks and Bonds to electronically transfer stocks and bonds to the American Immigration Council
1) Please direct your broker to transfer your securities to the following account:
Firm Name: Wells Fargo Advisors
Account Name: American Immigration Council, Inc.
Account Number: 7583-5012 Firm DTC Number: 0141
2) So that we are able to ensure proper acknowledgement of your gift for income tax purposes, please also contact Megan Hess, our Manager of Fundraising and Development, of your gift at (202) 507-7517 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the following information:
- A description of the securities donated
- The number of shares of stock or face amount of bonds
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address, if available.
To further discuss gifts of stock or if you have any questions, please call our Manager of Fundraising and Development, Megan Hess at (202) 507-7517 or email@example.com.
Make a Difference
Support us today and together we can continue to shape the road ahead by infusing the immigration debate with facts that inspire action.
Administrative Relief Resource Center
Learn how individuals can prepare for administrative relief, find legal assistance and community education resource, and ways that you can help immigrants and immigrant-serving organizations.
In The News
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.