There are several ways to make a tax-deductible contribution to the American Immigration Council. Read below to find out which option works best for you.
- Online: Donate by visiting our safe and secure online donation page. 
- Mail or fax: Download our donation form  (fax number and mailing address enclosed).
- Call-in: Process your donation over the phone by calling us at 202-507-7525.
Other ways to give:
- Tribute: Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone special. We will send your choice of either an e-mail or a postcard notifying them of your donation, keeping the amount confidential. You can make a tribute donation online  or use our downloadable form .
- Matching Gifts: Get more bang for your buck! Be sure to include your employer information when you make an online  donation or when you use our downloadable form  and take advantage of their matching gift program!
- Gifts of Stock: Donating stock to the American Immigration Council is a great alternative to cash. Instead of selling it and letting Uncle Sam enjoy the benefits of the gain, donate the stock to the Council and enjoy the tax savings of the charitable donation yourself. Learn more about giving the gift of stock here .
- Shop and Give: Support the Council while you shop at over 3,000 participating stores like Macy's, Nordstrom and Amazon. Check out these 3 sites  where you shop and the merchant donates a percentage of your purchase to the American Immigration Council!
- PayPal: You can donate securely using your PayPal payment profile. Click here  to donate, simply search for the American Immigration council, specify the donation amount and click “Donate with Paypal."
- Combined Federal Campaign: Federal employees can now donate to the Council (#30363) through the Combined Federal Campaign.
Fly American Airlines
Use our Business ExtrAA number when you book with American Airlines and help us earn rewards and benefits that we can use to support our work. To find out more click here .
Follow us and spread the word
We have an active presence through multiple social media channels. Explore our handles below and follow whichever you like, or follow them all! Click the buttons below to spread the word about our work at the American Immigration Council.
The American Immigration Council is proud to be a charity the public can trust. We are one of the highest-ranking nonprofits for accountability, transparency, and efficiency.
We have been awarded the 2014 GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award! Thank you to our supporters for the glowing reviews. To add a review of your own, click here .
What people are saying about us:
“Best organization in the U.S. for accurate information and data on specific immigration policy proposals and impact litigation.”
“I have been tremendously impressed with the American Immigration Council. Their leadership role on U.S. immigration law issues, their policy center, their litigation center and their work with middle school students across America have all helped to raise our understanding of why we need to be proud that America is a nation of immigrants. As an immigrant myself and now an attorney, I have been so impressed with their work that I have pledged $1 Million to support them and their work over the next 20 years. They are reliable, transparent and mission focused. One of the best non-profits ever!”
“The American Immigration Council serves the important public service of educating the public and policymakers about the importance of immigration to the United States. In a debate filled with invective, half-truths and noise, the AIC provides factual, thoughtful and useful information. This not only helps professionals who work in the immigration field but also policy makers and others interested in current and future immigration policy.”