Ambassador of the Year Award
Ambassadors are essential in maintaining a strong relationship with the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) community and expanding the American Immigration Council’s reach among the diverse Chapters. Made up of AILA members from each Chapter, Ambassadors engage and inform their colleagues and their local community about the mission of the Council by:
- Educating fellow members about the resources the Council has to offer in order to develop their practice;
- Informing the Council of current immigration issues and news that are important within their AILA Chapter and community; and
- Fostering new and creative ways for the Council and the AILA community to work together.
Through the American Immigration Council’s “Ambassador of the Year” award, we recognize Council Ambassadors who have gone above and beyond and have demonstrated extraordinary dedication, involvement and initiative to enhancing the partnership between their AILA Chapter and the American Immigration Council, AILA’s non-profit partner.
The “Ambassador of the Year” will receive:
- Special recognition from the Council’s and AILA’s Executive Directors to the entire AILA community
- One complimentary registration to AILA’s Annual Conference
- One ticket to the Council’s American Heritage Awards taking place during AILA’s Annual Conference and a reserved seat at a VIP table
- Special recognition at the American Heritage Awards
How to Nominate Your Candidate for the Council’s “Ambassador of the Year” Award:
- Fill out this form to nominate an Ambassador by February 28.
- Please submit the form to Claudia Ornelas.